It has been a busy April here at BlueSky PR, with the team achieving over 100 pieces of quality coverage for our clients across the recruitment and talent management sectors. Here are some of the month’s highlights.
- The Supply Register, was featured in Education Dive, after it urged schools to put a greater focus on strategic workforce planning.
- 6CATS International were shortlisted for Global Payroll Supplier of the Year Award, which was covered in Wealth and Finance News, while Alexander Mann Solutions announcement of its new general manager for China was covered in Global Recruiter.
- AMS also received coverage in SIA’s the staffing stream, talking about sophisticated talent attraction for the 21st Century, and a comment in Diginomica talking about building a fair working environment for the gig economy.
- Healthier Recruitment founder Margo Leftly was featured in WeAreTheCity, talking about setting up a business and handling setbacks, and Practice Business, where she spoke about common recruitment challenges (and how to beat them).
- Samuel Knight International’s plans for a new Teesside power plant received coverage from Energy Central and UK Construction Online.
- Guidant Global’s pledge to ensure that those with criminal convictions have a fair chance to compete for jobs was covered in Global Recruiter and HR Director.
- Finally, APSCo’s comment on the Institutes of Technology’s plans to help close STEM skills gaps was covered in London Loves Business. The trade body was also featured in Campaign’s piece ‘How will IR35 reform affect jobs and Recruitment?’