The Paterson Group is an established employment agency and training provider, comprising of three specialist divisions; Paterson Health & Social Care, Paterson Recruitment and Paterson Training.
What we did for them
The Paterson Group wanted to outsource its social media activity to a specialist agency that would develop a strategic approach and increase the awareness of its expertise across the sectors it hires in and generate new leads.
Since taking the reins across Twitter and Facebook, channels we have been able to generate engagement from passive and active jobseekers, alongside key sector publications and organisations in the sectors Paterson Group specialises in.
Paterson Health & Social Care – A range of sector titles including Carehome.co.uk, Care Industry News, Learning Disability Today, Nursing Notes and Nursing In Practice, as well as organisations such as the Care Quality Commission, GPN Student Nurse Network, National Health Executive, NHS Confederation, Oxfordshire Association of Care Providers, The Queen’s Nursing Institute and many more
Paterson Recruitment – Publications such as Hospitality & Catering News, The Manufacturer, Manufacturing Management, Retail Gazette, UK Haulier and industry bodies including the Freight Trade Association and Institute of Customer Service
Paterson Training – Specialist titles including HR News, HR Review, Training Journal and Training Zone
This has enabled The Paterson Group to maximise its market presence and increase visibility on social media. Some of our key highlights to date include:
- More than doubled the average number of Paterson Recruitment Twitter impressions and trebled the average number of clickthroughs
- A 2.9x uplift in Paterson Health & Social Care Twitter impressions and trebled clickthroughs
- A nine-fold increase in Paterson Training Twitter impressions and doubled clickthroughs
- More than trebled the average number of Paterson Recruitment clickthroughs
- Doubled Paterson Health & Social Care clickthroughs
- Doubled Paterson Training clickthroughs
What they said
“BlueSky PR has dramatically increased the visibility and engagement across our social media channels enabling us to reach new audiences and keep our divisions front of mind for existing candidates and clients.” - Julia O’Connor, General Manager The Paterson Group