In the fast-paced world of recruitment marketing, having the right tools at your disposal can make all the difference. Whether you're looking to streamline your content planning, enhance your social media presence, or adapt to remote work, this blog post has got you covered.
We have compiled a list of 19 free resources we think you'll love. From content planning tools like Trello and Evernote to social media management tools like Buffer and RiteTag, you'll find everything you need to stay on top of your recruitment marketing game. Additionally, we have included tools like Zoom, join.me, and Slack that will facilitate seamless communication and collaboration with your team and clients. So, let's dive in and discover the invaluable resources below.
6 free tools that may come in useful for content planning
- Trello lets you create boards shared with your team where you can group content into different cards, assign tasks and set due dates. It's also compatible with lots of other applications via zapier
- Evernote is a tool for making lists but it's so much more than that, you can also add audio notes and take photos of content ideas to save them for later and access them across multiple devices
- Answer the public does just what the name suggests, you put in a topic and it tells you what people have been searching for that you could answer
- HubSpot blog topic generator asks you for up to five nouns then gives you five suggested blog titles
- Quora is a question and answer forum that you can use to see the key questions your target audience is asking
- HubSpot's buyer persona tool lets you flesh out who your clients really are and what they are looking for
Free social media advice and tools
Along with updating your content plan, social media is a critical area to get right and stay with the times.
Our own recruitment social media gurus are offering free consultations for anyone who would benefit from some advice. The last thing anyone wants is to say or post the wrong thing, best case scenario it could be seen as insensitive and worst case it actually offends.
Here are some of our favourite free social media tools
- Buffer is a social media planning and scheduling tool
- RiteTag suggests hashtags for images and text posts
- Hashtagify lets you analyse the best hashtags to use on Twitter and Instagram
More free tools for recruitment marketers
While we're listing free content planning and social media tools, we thought, why not share some other free marketing tools we love?
- Google Analytics is free tool from Google that you can use to track your website performance
- mailchimp offers lots of paid options but the free version is great for email marketing for up to 2,000 contacts
- infogram is an infographic and chart maker
- Canva is a design tool for creating graphics for social media and an other marketing campaigns you may wish to create branded imagery for
- Gimp is an image editor a little bit like a free Photoshop
- Yoast is a search engine optimisation plug-in for WordPress websites
- HubSpot - HubSpot offers its CRM free of charge along with a free version of its sales and marketing tools
Free tools for working remotely
No list of recruitment marketing resources would be complete right now without including tools to help keep you in touch with your clients and colleagues.
- Zoom is a video chat tool that is hugely popular at the moment especially for arranging virtual team drinks - remember to switch to gallery mode!
- join.me is another free virtual meeting and screen sharing tool
- Slack is a collaboration or instant team messaging tool
I hope you found this list of 19 free resources useful 😀