BlueSky PR is a specialist PR agency focussed on the recruitment and talent management arena. We’re an ambitious team looking to hire a new Junior Account Manager or Account Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a business-to-business PR role at a fast-paced agency looking to take their next career move.
What we’re looking for?
We’re seeking an individual with experience of managing a variety of accounts in a B2B PR agency.
- Providing and developing PR strategies for current and new clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with media contacts
- Liaising with clients regarding media and content campaigns
- Providing innovative and creative ideas to clients
- Managing the needs and expectations of the client
- Developing news angles, stories and pitches to further the client’s profile and position them as thought leaders
- Creating content: press releases, white papers, blogs, articles, eBooks etc
- Analysing PR coverage and providing reports for your clients
- Keeping abreast of current PR trends and trends within the recruitment and talent management arena
What you’ll bring to BlueSky?
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- A background in and an understanding of B2B PR
- Impressive emotional intelligence and interpersonal expertise
- A passion for the media, including social media and a flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- Strong organisation skills with an ability to manage multiple projects and client accounts
- Good teamwork and negotiation skills
- Flexibility, determination, enthusiasm, confidence and the ability to cope well under pressure
- The ability to think strategically and good analytical skills
- A strong knowledge and interest in current affairs
- Creativity and imagination
- Ability to use own initiative and work autonomously
- Ability to work collaboratively with our clients
What you’ll get in return?
While there are certain attributes that the role requires, this is a real opportunity for someone to really make their mark and further develop the role based on experience and career aspirations.
We’re a small, close-knit team and are absolutely committed to helping our people develop as far and as fast as they can. And we reward them accordingly. We’re operate a hybrid work model with a blend of remote and in office work in St Albans.
If this all sounds like you, get in touch with us to see how you can help shape the future success of BlueSky PR.