In a month that saw Global Talent Acquisition Day celebrated, BlueSky PR certainly delivered on the recruitment and talent PR front. Here are just a few of our highlights from September:
- As we continued to work with background screening firm, Sterling, to share the knowledge the team has in employment checking and compliance, BlueSky secured and produced thought leadership features for the likes of Director of Finance magazine, HR Grapevine and Recruitment Buzz.
- BlueSky continued to position Samuel Knight International’s expert team as industry leaders, providing content for a wealth of sector specific publications including: Railway Technology, AI Global and US Business magazine.
- Our on-going support to APSCo resulted in a mention on BBC News, which saw the presenter citing APSCo statistics as a lead for a skills news segment.
- The team supported a rebrand for Sopra Steria Recruitment this month, as the firm became Intelligent Resource, with the move mentioned in Staffing Industry Analysts, Recruiter magazine, Talint International and Recruitment Buzz.
- In order to support Alexander Mann Solutions promote it’s latest whitepaper, BlueSky PR undertook a media relations campaign that saw coverage in HR News, Global Recruiter, Employer News and Talint International, all of which included links back to the full report to download.
- In response to Global Talent Acquisition day, BlueSky PR pushed out a number of pieces from 6CATS International, utilising this global celebration to highlight the importance of tax and compliance, with coverage featured in Employer News, Executive Grapevine and Talint International.