It’s been another busy month for the specialist BlueSky PR team, with multiple coverage published for our clients across various titles and even overseas. Here’s just a few highlights from November:
- We continued to support Samuel Knight International with coverage in sector specific and US targeted press, with their expert views featuring in Network magazine, Rail Professional, US-based Key Energy Facts and NOF.
- BlueSky delivered Sterling’s advertorial content for HR Grapevine, promoting its latest whitepaper and driving more website traffic
- Data-led press releases for White Recruitment led to coverage in Care and Nursing Essentials, Supply Chain News, Engineering News Network, Logistics Voices and Freight Business Journal
- Our on-going support for APSCo saw over 40 pieces of coverage published this month in publications including Staffing Industry Analysts, Recruiter magazine, Diversity Q, Relocate magazine, OnRec and HR News
- We helped Alexander Mann Solutions spread the word about critical staff changes, with the announcement appearing on Yahoo Finance, CBS, HR Technologist, HRO Today and Talint International