It has definitely been a turbulent month for the UK economy and global press. As PM Theresa May announces she’ll step down and Brexit negotiations seemingly stall, it’s been business as normal for us here at BlueSky PR as we continue to deliver results for our clients. So what have we achieved for the companies we work with? Here are some of our top picks for the month.
- APSCo certainly had a lot to share publicly this month, with its latest data being featured across Bloomberg, Staffing Industry Analysts, CPO Strategy, HR News and Recruitment Buzz, to name just a few. CEO Ann Swain’s views on Theresa May’s resignation also featured in the likes of Recruiter magazine.
- Commenting on the latest on IR35 classification’s, Engage’s Alex Fraser received mentions in Contractor Umbrella, Recruitment Buzz and bdaily.
- Michelle Reilly, CEO of 6CATS International and Founder of 6CATSPRO, shared her views with We are the City on how women can progress in business. The experts in international contractor tax and compliance also featured in the likes of Contractor UK, Recruitment International, CV Magazine and Shout 99 as we continued to secure them with thought leadership and advice led press opportunities.
- We also provided Rob Enright, Divisional Manager of Rail at Samuel Knight International, a fantastic opportunity to share his expert knowledge in the sector with UK Construction magazine in this feature on how to address the construction skills shortage.
- A press release for Alexander Mann Solutions on the Cyborg Effect – or why robots are enhancing rather than depleting workforces – was covered by RoboPro magazine, HR Dive, Business Independent, HR Business Professionals and BQ Live.