There’s never a dull moment here at BlueSky PR. Once again we’ve been working tirelessly to secure the best coverage for our clients. Here are just a few of the highlights for us in March:
- It was certainly a busy month for one of our clients. RIDI’s announcement of its host for the 2019 Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative Awards was mentioned in the likes of Able magazine. The awards finalists and winners themselves were also covered across multiple publications including Global Recruiter, Recruitment International, Independent Living and much more.
- As Alexander Mann Solutions launched it’s DACH talent whitepaper, we secured coverage in an array of titles, including CEO Review, Finanzen, EIN News Report and wider recruitment press.
- Global energy and rail recruiter, Samuel Knight International, announced the opening if it’s newest office in the Middle East. Not only were we able to secure coverage in business publications such as Business Leader, but we also delivered regional coverage, including Rebuilding Iraq, Baghdad Informer and Iraq Business News.
- Baljinder Kuller, Managing Director of the Supply Register shared his thoughts with Open Access Government on why teacher mental health matters so much and how employers can improve it.
- While contractor tax and compliance is certainly no laughing matter, in this piece for Contractor UK, CEO of 6CATS International, Michelle Rielly outlined some of the quirkiest overseas work rules for 2019.
- Sector recruitment data produced for APSCo featured widely across the recruitment and industry press, with coverage in Staffing Industry Analysts, Recruitment International, Medical Plastics News, EPMN magazine and much more.
- Finally, Juliet Eccleston, founder of the peer-to-peer networking platform, AnyGood?, shared her views on what International Women’s Day means to her for We are the City.