While June may have been a tumultuous month, with Donald Trump’s visit to the UK, Theresa May’s resignation, and ongoing Brexit negotiations dominating the news cycle – BlueSky still managed to secure its clients quality coverage across a number of sectors and regions. Here’s some of this month’s highlights:
- APSCo received a wealth of coverage this month, with the trade association featured in Contractor UK, Staffing Industry Analysts, and Wealth & Finance International amongst others. CEO Ann Swain’s views on whether Boris Johnson has the skillset of a chairman were featured in The Telegraph.
- 6CATS International, the global tax and compliance experts, commented on the rise in offshore prosecutions that HMRC are making, and were featured in CV Magazine and Recruitment International. BlueSky also secured the firm an opportunity to write a contracting guide to Finland in Contractor UK
- BlueSky helped Samuel Knight International spread the news of the appointment of Owen Powys as the company’s new Director of Renewable and Clean Energy, which received coverage in Insider Media, Staffing Industry Analysts, and The Global Recruiter
- We managed to secure coverage of Alexander Mann Solutions’ acquisition of HR technology company Karen HR Inc. in 12 international outlets, including Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Street Insider and Investor Hub
- BlueSky assisted leading global background screening organisation, Sterling, to promote its webinar discussing insider fraud in the charity sector, which received coverage in Charity Digital News, Business Matters, HR Director. We also secured an opportunity for the company to provide a feature in HR Review on how to spot lies on a CV.