In a month where IR35 was without doubt the biggest talking point of the recruitment field, we secured a wealth of coverage for our clients. Ranging from reactive comments on the latest news to in depth feature placements, our clients’ views were once again highly sought after.
Here are just a few of the highlights from July:
- BlueSky worked with APSCo to respond to the latest developments on the extension of IR35 in the private sector, securing over 20 pieces of coverage in publications including Contractor UK, Staffing Industry Analysts, Wealth & Finance and Recruiter magazine
- Tapping into the data that international contractor management firm – 6CATS International – has access to, a thought leadership article was secured for Recruiter magazine, featuring on the publication’s website and its latest print edition
- In light of the on-going IR35 issues, BlueSky secured Doug Edmonds, Director of Guidant Global, a feature discussing the importance of harnessing the trend of contract workers with Business Chief magazine
- A thought leadership feature was published on Open Access Government authored by Samuel Knight International, with the expert spokesperson explaining why its important to not only reduce our carbon footprint, but also increase the renewables workforce
- A press release announcing the latest new hires at Alexander Mann Solutions received coverage in multiple publications, including HR Technologists, Diversity Q, HRO Today and Talint
- The latest Sterling research report earnt coverage in the likes of CV Magazine, HR Director, Incentive & Motivation and Global Recruiter